Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the purpose of a comprehensive medical/dental health history
- Assess when consultation & collaboration with other healthcare professionals is needed
- Analyze implications of client health status on all facets of the process of care (ADPIE), especially patient outcomes.
- Evaluate the impact predisposing factors (Acquired & Development Conditions) have on diagnosis.
- Evaluate the impact modifying factors (Risk Factors) have on progression of periodontal disease.
- Analyze predisposing and modify factors to accurately determine prognosis
Date: June 5th, 2020
Location: UBC Downtown Robson Square. Room: TBD
Parking: UBC underground parking. Map will be sent.
Time: 8-5pm (1-hour lunch).
Lunch: Included in registration
Attendees: Hygienists & Dentists
Tuition Fee: $350 + GST/attendee prior to and including April 30th, 2020 and $397 + GST/attendee after April 30th, 2020 registration. No refunds will be issued after May 5th, 2020.