Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the main changes between the old & New Global AAP Periodontal Classification
- Describe the main categories of the New Global AAP Periodontal Classification
- Recognize the fundamental processes needed to apply the new classification in clinical practice & improve patient outcomes.
- Identify Periodontitis using the staging & grading system to create a periodontal diagnostic statement.
- Recognize the impact of predisposing & modifiable factors on the periodontium.
- Explain current AAP recommendations for determining patient periodontal prognosis
- Review Case Studies to aid in diagnosis formulation
Date: February 21st, 2020
Location: UBC Downtown Robson Square. Room: Telus Room
Parking: UBC underground parking. Map will be sent.
Time: 8-5pm (1-hour lunch).
Lunch: Included in registration
Attendees: Hygienists & Dentists
Tuition Fee: $350 + GST/attendee prior to and including January 30th, 2020 and $397 + GST/attendee after January 30th, 2020 registration. No refunds will be issued after Feb 1st, 2020.