The number one ethical dilemma in most practices is regarding RDH Billing. Also, it is the number one call, hygiene colleges receive from their registrants.
In the RDH Billing Workshop we explore the evolution of the CDA and CDHA fee guides, understand how it pertains to RDH’s working in a traditional dental practice vs. independent RDH practice, learn the provincial differences in interpretation and how it relates to billing appropriately.
The learning objectives are:
- Describe the evolution of the CDA & CDHA fee guide
- Identify the modus operandi of consortium vs. non-consortium province
- Explain the dental & dental hygiene colleges’ perspective on hygiene billing
- Analyze the difference between a service procedure vs. a time-based service
- Select appropriate hygiene billings for treatment rendered
- Apply Systems & Processes to ensure appropriate fees for service
Date: October 22nd,2021
Private workshop for 10 or more attendees can be scheduled any time.
RDH’s, Dentist, PM – $397+GST/attendee
Other Team Members – $79+GST/attendee
Time: 8am – noon (PST) 4 hours
Target Audience: This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Location: Zoom Webinar
Contact Person: Gabriele Maycher
Refund and Cancellation Policies: Full refund up to and including October 14th, 2021, minus $25 administration fee. No refund October 15th, 2021, and after.