Presenter: Gabriele Maycher, CEO, GEM Dental Experts Inc.
BSc, PID, dip DH, RDH in BC& AB
A passionate educator with more than 30+ years of clinical experience & diverse business background has revolutionized the way clinicians optimize patient outcomes through contributing positions such as published author, Dental Hygiene Program Director, Quality Assurance Program assessor and consultant for forward-thinking dental practices.
Have you made the shift? With all that we know about the oral & systemic disease link the standard of care must change. A simple “cleaning” will only suffice for the 5% of healthy patients in your practice, the other 95% with some level of periodontal disease it is not enough to achieve oral & overall health. Your treatment plan must shift to nonsurgical periodontal therapy most of the time and include proper implementation technique(s) to achieve optimal patient outcomes. What you will discover in this workshop is that most clinicians never get to therapeutic endpoint because they do not treatment plan enough time.
The learning objectives are:
- Decide on treatment that minimizes the impact of predisposing & modifiable factors on the periodontium.
- Choose a sequence for developing a dental hygiene care plan as it relates to the dental hygiene diagnosis.
- Select a client-centred care plan based on the dental hygiene diagnosis.
- Identify the Phases in the Nonsurgical Periodontal Therapy
- Explain the concept, of nonsurgical periodontal therapy.
- Assess if implementation of nonsurgical periodontal therapy is required for treatment.
- Appraise the impact ultrasonic instrumentation has on patient outcomes.
- Assess the impact local anesthetic has during nonsurgical periodontal therapy.
Private workshop for 10 or more attendees can be scheduled any time.
Target Audience: This course is designed for the
RDH, Dentist and Practice Manager
Date: April 28th, 2023
Tuition: $397+GST per RDH’s/Dentist/Practice Manager
Time: 8am-noon (PST) 4 hours
CE Credits: 4
Location: Live Zoom Webinar
Refund and Cancellation Policies: Full refund up to and including April 14th, 2023, minus $25 administration fee. No refund April 21st, 2023, and after.
Contact Person: Gabriele Maycher