The learning objectives are:
- Describe the dental & dental hygiene college’s “Scope of Practice” on radiographs
- Compare the changes between the 1999 & 2018 AAP Periodontal Disease Classification
- Evaluate the characteristics of the periodontal conditions in the new global 2018 AAP Periodontal Classification
- Analyze radiographs required to screen for 2018 AAP Periodontal Conditions
- Assess radiographs required for both a comprehensive Dental & Dental Hygiene Diagnosis
Date: November 5th, 2021
Private workshop for 10 or more attendees can be scheduled any time.
RDH’s, Dentist, Practice Manager – $397+GST/attendee
Other Team Members – $79+GST/attendee
Time: 8am-noon (PST) 4 hours
This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Location: Zoom Webinar
Contact Person: Gabriele Maycher
Refund and Cancellation Policies: Full refund up to and including October 14th, 2021, minus $25 administration fee. No refund October 29th, 2021, and after.