Presenter: Gabriele Maycher, CEO, GEM Dental Experts Inc.
BSc, PID, dip DH, RDH in BC& AB
A passionate educator with more than 30+ years of clinical experience & diverse business background has revolutionized the way clinicians optimize patient outcomes through contributing positions such as published author, Dental Hygiene Program Director, Quality Assurance Program assessor and consultant for forward-thinking dental practices.
With the paradigm shift that periodontal disease is now considered an inflammatory disease due to the host response to the microbial challenge makes ultrasonic instrumentation the “gold standard” in treatment. The new nonsurgical approach to periodontal treatment focuses on biofilm disruption and conservation of tooth structure rather than calculus and cementum removal. Join us in this workshop to discover a whole new world without hand instrumentation!
The learning objectives are:
- Recall the fundamental characteristics of each periodontal disease.
- Describe the benefits of Ultrasonic vs. hand instrumentation.
- Distinguish the different types of Ultrasonic Inserts.
- Plan ultrasonic instrumentation during nonsurgical periodontal treatment planning & implementation
- Prepare strategies to reach “endpoint”.
- Evaluate debridement skills with ultrasonic instrumentation.
Date: TBD. Private workshop for 10 or more attendees can be scheduled any time.
RDH’s, Dentist, Practice Manager – $397+GST/attendee
Other Team Members – $79+GST/attendee
Time: 8am-noon (PST)4 hours)
Target Audience: This course is designed for the entire dental team.
Location: Zoom Webinar
Contact Person: Gabriele Maycher
Refund and Cancellation Policies: TBD